Lal Kitab Remedies for Saturn

Almost every one fears Saturn. Saturn’s dashas called Sadhe Saati and Dhaiya evoke a sense of panic in people’s mind. Lal kitab provides some easy remedies against the negative effect of Saturn. In this article we will discuss Saturn’s remedies.

Generally Vedic astrology provides remedies for debilitated and inauspicious planetary positions in one’s kundli. But according to Lal kitab whether the planet is in auspicious or inauspicious position remedies can be performed. The remedies help in retaining and enhancing the effect of the planet if it is auspicious and if the remedies are performed for an inauspicious planet, they help to reduce negative effects.

Let us learn what are the Lal kitab remedies for Saturn in each house of the kundli.

Remedies of Saturn in the first house of a kundli
Pour oil on ground.
Don’t build a house before you are 48 years old.
Throw kohl (kajal) in stagnant water.
Keep a monkey as pet.
Donate iron-objects on being asked.
Pour milk on banyan tree root and apply tilak with the drenched soil.

Remedies of Saturn in the second house of a kundli
Keep a brown buffalo as pet.
Feed milk to a snake.
Donate black pulse, peas, and sandal wood in a temple.
Visit a temple daily.

Remedies of Saturn in the third house of a kundli
Keep three different coloured dogs e.g. red, white and black as pets.
Keep iron objects above the door of our house.

Remedies of Saturn in the fourth house of a kundli
Feed milk to a snake.
Feed rice and pulses to fishes.
Avoid drinking milk at night.
If you are a doctor then give dry medicine to your patients.
Maintain a good relation with worker class.
Keep a buffalo as pet.
Trade in medicine..

Remedies of Saturn in the fifth house of a kundli
Don’t build a house before you are 48 years old.
Donate nuts in a temple and bring half of the quantity to your home.
Don’t distribute sweets on your son’s birthday.
Throw kohl (kajal) in flowing water.

Remedies of Saturn in the sixth house of a kundli
Keep a black or a brown dog as pet.
Feed milk to a snake.
Keep mustard oil in a glass or earthen jar and immerse it inside water.
Doing a task at night times will prove profitable.

Remedies of Saturn in the seventh house of a kundli
Don’t marry before you are 22 years old.
Bury a bottle filled with country jaggery in a funeral ground.
Tie gold to your wife’s hair.
Don’t go for a partnership deal with any one of your relatives.
Work according to your wife’s wish.

Remedies of Saturn in the eighth house of a kundli
Avoid taking alcohol, egg and meat.
Don’t purchase a house.
Don’t select a business related to heavy machinery.
Donate iron objects.
Don’t walk bare foot.
Throw 8 kilos of black pulse in flowing water.

Remedies of Saturn in the ninth house of a kundli
Avoid taking alcohol, egg and meat.
Throw rice in flowing water.
Live with your father and grand father.
Donate an Jupiter related things to an aged brahmin.
Don’t light a stove on your roof.
Business of Gold, silver and cloth will be profitable for you.

Remedies of Saturn in the tenth house of a kundli
Don’t take milk at night.
Cover your head.
Feed ten blind people.
Avoid taking alcohol, egg and meat.
Visit a temple daily.

Remedies of Saturn in the eleventh house of a kundli
Avoid taking alcohol, egg and meat.
Don’t build a house before 48 years of age.
Pour oil on ground.
Don’t use a south facing door in your house.
Keep an earthen pot filled with water before starting a good task.

Remedies of Saturn in the twelfth house of a kundli
Don’t tell lies.
Avoid taking alcohol, egg and meat.
Do religious work.
Don’t make a window on the back wall of your house.

Lal kitab says that these remedies can give instant result to the affected person.

Some instruction while performing remedies
Follow one remedy at a time.
Try to follow the remedy for a minimum of 40 and maximum 43 days.
Do the remedy between sunrise to sunset.
The remedy can be done by blood relatives like father, brother or son.
Don’t miss any day during the remedy period as a miss means a person has to start over.

Article Categories: Lal Kitab

1. kumarpal said on Sep 18, 2010 11:53 PM
    what effect will on the person if saturn and jupiter are in nineth house of his kundli
  2. REKHA SHARMA said on Nov 28, 2010 09:31 AM
    I AM A GOOD MOTHER
  3. Hitesh said on Apr 15, 2011 11:47 AM
    what effect will on the person if saturn and Moon are in first house of his kundli? Can he built or buy his own house?
  4. Pranjal said on May 11, 2011 10:38 AM
    I HAVE 'SANI' and 'RAHU' IN 7TH HOUSE SO WHAT SHOULD I DO..MY DOB 19 MAY 1991. 8.45am
  5. jaswinder kaur said on Jul 07, 2011 09:17 PM
    wat happen if ravi and shani are in first house in mithun lagan
  6. DEEPAL said on Sep 03, 2011 04:37 PM
    what is the effect of saturn when in third house
  7. Dan said on Oct 31, 2011 01:20 AM
    What is black pulse? I am from south Africa.
  8. sanjeev said on Nov 17, 2011 06:35 PM
    Sir, i used to read Shani chalisa and shani stotra on saturday besides visiting shani temple on sat. donating black pulse and oil but i have been told by a lal qitab expert that becoz i have ashub shani in my kundli so i should not pray shani as it would harm me more by becoming stronger. Is it true?
  9. kiran said on Jan 04, 2012 03:04 PM
    i got divorce next day of marriage,i lost my job, please show me the way
  10. kalaamani said on Dec 17, 2011 10:26 PM
    in my nadal chart, saturn in 12th house, which is pieces. I was told that there is no rebirth after this. Pl clear. if so, suggest me what are the 'satkarmas' I should do to be more blessful.
  11. Praveen Godania said on Feb 06, 2012 03:37 PM
    My DOB 9-12-1974 time 11:40 AM At Udaipur Rajasthan. I Have made hoouse and staying since June 2011. Please say me my financial status present and future.
  12. vimal said on Mar 16, 2012 11:16 AM
    my dob is 25 march 1956 time 10.00 pm please help i am too frustrated, send sadesati uppay
  13. Prince said on May 02, 2012 01:25 PM
    what should i do to get recover money from a govt. department
  14. Vilas Ramachanddra Rao Kotekar said on May 04, 2012 12:02 PM
    In my natal chart Saturn is Retrograde in Leo in 12th House as per Vedic Chart Ascendent is Virgo Please let me know whether Saturn is Malefic or Benefic.I now under Rahu Maha Dasha Venus Bhukti.and Rahu is in 7th House(Pisces) Give Upay for Troubled Family Life
  15. ramalakshmi said on May 15, 2012 12:50 PM
    I have no My Birth Date I am suffering form so many problems & marriage delay
  16. pankaj said on Jun 01, 2012 04:09 PM
    pandit gd vashist is a fake astrologer.he had made wrong kundli of mine.he has shown wrong planetory placements.he is a cheat,liar,swine.
  17. varalakshmi said on Jun 14, 2012 06:59 PM
    i like this site i want my future remedies
  18. VINAY said on Jul 27, 2012 05:14 PM
    in my kundali sataurn is in fifth house and moon is in 11th house then what i have to do for money.
  19. saranya said on Sep 19, 2012 03:50 PM
    sir, i have saturn in my 7house,venus 1st,jupiter 2nd,moon 7th.my date of birth is 19/9/91.2:58am.my lover date of birth is 20/3/90.5pm.wil our marriage takeplace?pls rply me on my mail
  20. raghavender said on Oct 13, 2012 02:11 PM
    sir,i like this lal kitab my dob 17-9-1978 sunday time 04.55am plz tell me my future.ihave financial problem please tell me remedy what to do plz tell me.pls rply me on my mail
  21. Gursewak Das said on Dec 31, 2012 07:20 PM
    Gursewak Das dob: 24/10/1989 time.05:45am place kotkapura Punjab 3rd house jupitar,4th house ketu,5th house moon,6th house mercury and mars,7th house sun,8th house venus,9th house sathurn... Sir m bhut dukhi hu koi kam kajj hath m nhe hai m kia kru pls help kijiey...
  22. Ramaprasad Tewari said on Apr 16, 2013 01:17 PM
    In my Natal chart Saturn is in 9th place i.e in mesh and with sun and budh. Just tell me the effects
  23. Binita said on Apr 17, 2013 02:24 AM
    My dob is 20-12-1987 time 5:02am place ledo.i want 2 knw in which house saturn is located in my horoscope..plz help me..
  24. Sourav pal said on Oct 02, 2013 07:20 PM
    My date of birth is 16th august 1994,in kolkata,at 9:48 pm... I have 1st house of ketu,3rd house of mars,4th house of sun,5th house of murcury,6th house of venus,7th house of rahu and jupiter,9 th house of moon and 11th house of saturn...now i am a 2nd year b.pharma student...i want to know about my future...can i settled down in any foreign country,like-usa,dubai,uk etc...please tell me what is my future and what will be done by me in near future...